Friday, March 29, 2013

Chicken Stir Fry

This is what was for dinner last night.  This is another recipe that makes enough for 2 meals during the week if it's only 2 of you eating.  It's also good cold for lunch if you like.

3-4 boneless chicken breasts
Frozen stir fry vegetables
Garlic Powder
Mrs. Dash Seasoning Salt
Soy Sauce
Olive Oil
1 cup white rice

I use a wok for this but if you just have a deep pan that would work also.

I cut the chicken into thin long slices.

I put the olive oil in the pan and put the chicken in and cook until done.  Then I add the frozen stir fry vegetables, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash seasoning salt and stir.  I put some dashes of Soy Sauce as they cook together to keep from drying out.

While this is cooking I cook the rice. 

Once everything is cooked I like to put the stir fry on top of the rice on your plate and then I like to add more soy sauce on top of this. 

Enjoy.








2 comments:

  1. Thank for letting us know this one. I want to try your recipe because I think it is healthy and yummy so I will try this on Sunday. Good Luck for me. Keep on sharing!

    chicken stir fry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrice. It's such an easy and go to recipe and healthy. If you have chicken breasts that you've made earlier in the week you could just slice, put in the wok and warm up. I've done that also. I used white rice but you could use brown rice to make it healthier. Let me know it turns out.

    ReplyDelete